Andrea began her career as a mountaineer in 2007, when she climbed her first snow-covered mountain, Island Peak, in Nepal. Since then, and after realizing that it challenged her in so many ways, she decided to climb Mt. Everest and for that began to learn climbing techniques and trained for two years and a half by climbing these mountains:
- Island Peak. Nepal (6,160 mt), 2007.
- El Diente. Bolivia (4,316 mt), 2008.
- Pequeño Alpamayo. Bolivia (5,410 mt), 2008.
- Charquini. Bolivia (5,392 mt), 2008.
- Huayna Pososí. Bolivia (6,088 mt), 2008.
- Sajama. Bolivia. (6,542 mt), 2008.
- Cotopaxi. Ecuador. (5,897 mt), 2008.
- Chimborazo. Ecuador. (6,310 mt), 2008.
- Aconcagua. Argentina (6,962 mt), 2008.
- McKinley. Alaska (6,198 mt), 2009.
- Elbrus. Rusia (5,642 mt), 2009.
- Kilimanjaro. Tanzania (5,893 mt), 2009.
- Cho Oyu. China/Nepal. (8,201 mt), 2009.